Highnote Foundry exists to build new businesses that enable our clients to capture alternative revenue and accelerate growth. We work with senior executives to identify opportunities, test new business models, and rapidly get into market.
This requires a unique blend of strategy, product, and technology.
Highnote Foundry is hiring at multiple levels for our Venture Leadership team.
What you will do:
As part of this team, you will help lead new business initiatives -- from concept development to early revenue:
- Rapidly develop understanding of complex industries
- Work with stakeholders to define the opportunity and hypothesis business model/s
- Design experiments to test assumptions in the market and determine resources required to execute
- Create, and execute on, the product and business strategy
What you will need:
- Experience in an analytical and/or operational role such as: strategy or innovation consulting, product management, or product marketing
- Demonstrable project management abilities
- Functional understanding of strategy frameworks, business models, and product development
- Proven ability to develop successful growth strategies and deliver commercial value
- Impeccable oral, written, and visual communication skills, with comfort speaking in public and interacting with all levels of management
Who you are:
- Personable -- a networker who is outgoing and capable of developing / maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Entrepreneurial -- a creative, resourceful problem solver and an action-oriented and self-motivated team player with a tough-minded attitude and zero tolerance for mediocrity
- Passionate learner -- constantly discovering and forming opinions on the latest technology, business models, and new ventures
- Builder – love translating high-level strategy into tangible user experiences, and designing, building, and shipping innovative product
- Data-driven – capable of designing, running, and interpreting user / market tests and providing actionable product recommendations